The Heavy Ball: Weighted Training Basketball.
If you’re looking for a simple, yet highly effective piece of
equipment that will have a huge impact on your overall game – a heavy
basketball may be what you’re looking for!
I can still remember using the heavy basketball back in high school.
I’ll have to admit that it was a bit awkward at first, but once I got
used to shooting a heavier ball – I loved it!
Benefits of Using a Weighted Training Basketball:
- Helps players improve their overall arm, wrist and finger strength.
- This improved strength will help players become stronger at shooting, passing, rebounding and dribbling the basketball.
- Helps players extend their shooting range.
- Helps players develop inside moves and rebounding skills.
- Official size ball that weighs twice as much as an official ball.
- 29.5 inches and 3 pounds! Compared to 29.5 inches and 1.3 pounds.
- Bounces and handles like an official ball.
- Great feel and grip for player comfort.
Click Here For More Information On The Heavy Basketball